Meetings and Committees
RTN will host one teacher meeting per year - likely around the time of Nationals. The board will host 4 meetings per year and committees will meet on a regular basis.
- July 18 & 19, 2015 (at Nationals): Board & Members Meeting, including Election for President and Secretary
- Nationals Committee - This committee will be in charge of securing a venue and forming sub committees to help plan and execute the next American National Championship for RTN.
- Feis Committee - This committee will be charged with mentoring schools who wish to host feiseanna, help as needed in planning competitions and also identify areas that the organization can host competitions.
- Tech Committee - This committee will be charged with researching or creating a score-keeping system for our feiseanna.
- Membership Committee - Help welcome new members to RTN!
- Certification Committee - Schedule certification exams and teacher workshops to prepare for the exam, determine fees for same, make recommendations regarding the examination process.